You might be a food allergy parent if…
- You pull out the Epi-Pen and Benadryl every time your child tries a new food.
- You stare at your child’s face for long amounts of time after trying the food looking for signs of an allergic reaction.
- You wipe down surfaces in public- not once, but several times- to be safe.
- You read food labels- at the store, as you’re unloading groceries, and right before serving it.
- You don’t ever leave the Epi-Pen behind- even for a short walk around the neighborhood.
- Pot lucks are your worst nightmare!
What about you, my friend? Can you add anything to the list?