Y’all, I skipped two weeks in my menu planning. I had it all planned out and then we had two separate visits from both of our parents and I threw my menu plan out the window.
But once again, I’m back on track.
You might notice I serve zucchini for the veggie a lot lately. Here’s why: It’s in season. It’s dirt cheap at Aldi. SG loves it.
And this is the THIRD time I’ve included the “Crockpot Italian Chicken Soup” in a menu plan and I’ve yet to make it! Something always seems to come up… (Or I’m just lazy sometimes, which is oh so true!)
Here is our menu for the first half of September.
1. Grill Chicken, Chips, Carrots & Homemade Safe Ranch Dip (Use Just Mayo and Non-Dairy Milk for the Ranch)
3. Shake & Bake Pork Chops, Baked Potatoes & Sautéed Zucchini
4. Crockpot Italian Chicken Soup & Homemade Biscuits
5. Clean Eating Chicken Kabobs & Baked Sweet Potatoes
6. Mojo Pork Tenderloin, Rice, & Beans
7. Mojo Quesadillas & Sautéed Zucchini (Use leftover pork from Day 6)
9. Clean Eating Refried Bean Soup & Tortilla Chips
10. Crockpot Rotisserie Chicken & Roasted Carrots & Potatoes
11. Chicken Nachos & BBQ Chicken Nachos (Use leftover chicken from day 10)
12. Flex Meal
13. Honey Mustard Pork Chops, Tater Tots & Steamed Cauliflower
14. “Cheesy” Taco Crescents & Steamed Broccoli (Use Chicken or Black Beans for Protein for Taco Crescents)
15. Crockpot Shredded BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, Ore-Ida French Fries & Sautéed Zucchini
Here’s what our Homemade Shake & Bake Pork Chops look like. The recipe only tells you how to make the shake & bake mixture. I cooked ours at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Flip chops after the first 15 minutes. Ours were perfect and juicy! SG kept asking for “More chicken please!” We told her it was pork chops, but hey, whatever! She loved it. I also play with the spices a bit on the recipe. Use the shake and bake as a guide. I add extra of the spices we love like oregano.