I know meal planning can be hard and it’s even harder with food allergies.
I hope these menu plans have helped you, my sweet readers, find some new, safe & yummy recipes.
In this menu, I’ve included 12 new recipes! I’m feeling brave. And why not? I pin so many recipes- I may as well make them!
Here’s what I have planned for the second half of September. You might notice the menu is beef free.
1. Pineapple Fried Rice (Sub veggies, omit sesame oil and sub olive oil)
3. Chicken Ranch & Rice Soup & Crackers
4. Lentil Sloppy Joes, Tater Tots & Sautéed Zucchini
6. Garlic Balsamic Pork Kabobs, Sautéed Fresh Spinach & Pineapple Chunks
7. Flex Meal
8. Creamy White Bean & Bacon Soup & Homemade Biscuits
9. Raspberry Glazed Pork Chops, Baked Sweet Potatoes & Sautéed Zucchini
10. 20-40 Clove Garlic Chicken, Baked Potatoes & Steamed Broccoli
11. Lemon Garlic Orzo Soup (Add 1 cup of cooked chicken and use safe pasta)
12. Veggie Pot Pie
13. Easy Ranch Chicken (Use homemade dairy & egg free ranch. Use Just Mayo & Non-dairy milk) & French Fries & Grilled Asparagus
14. Slow Cooker Maple & Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin, Baked Potatoes & Roasted Carrots
Here’s a pic of my homemade dairy and egg free biscuits. I’ll post how I modified the recipe to make it safe soon.