My menu plans are always my ideal and what I strive for. But let’s be real… sometimes I don’t have the energy or the desire to cook. That’s why I depend on my homemade freezer pizzas and flex meals to get me through some days.
Here’s my latest 15 day menu plan. I’m already behind my schedule because it’s day three and I haven’t used this menu yet! Oh well.
I shall try my best to stick to this plan.
Here’s my menu plan for the first half of October:
1. Sweet & Sour Chicken (Sub 3-4 flax eggs), White Rice & Steam in a Bag Broccoli
2. Baked Tilapia, Sautéed Spinach & Sautéed Zucchini
5. Taco Crescents & Steam in a Bag Broccoli
7. Veggie Pizza
8. Smothered Italian Chicken (Sub Daiya for the Mozzarella & Omit Parm) & Noodles
9. San Francisco Chops, Rice & Sautéed Zucchini
11. Healthy Turkey Meatballs, Baked Potatoes & Roasted Carrots
13. Mojo Pork Tenderloin, Rice & Beans
14. Mojo Pork Burrito Bowls
15. Flex Meal
Did you notice I included a recipe with fish??? That’s major!
If you have any easy and yummy fish recipes, please share! I’m in desperate need of some. The easier the recipe, the better. 😃