Here’s our menu plan for the second half of January.
1. Nana’s BBQ Pork Ribs, Baked Potatoes & Roasted Carrots
3. BBQ Chicken Nachos (Use leftover chicken from day 2)
4. Simple Ingredient 6 Minute Soup & Bread & Vegan Butter
6. Veggie Pizza
7. Veggie Spaghetti (See photo below for recipe)
8. Flex Meal
14. Turkey Meatball Sliders on Homemade Rolls (see link for rolls on day 2), French Fries & Steamed
Here’s how Nana makes ribs:
Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Salt and pepper ribs. Wrap ribs completely in foil. Put ribs on a cookie sheet and add a little water to the sheet to keep ribs moist. Cook at 300 degrees for 2 hours. Raise temp to 350 degrees and cook for another hour. Take ribs out. Open foil. Add bbq sauce to ribs and broil for 5-10 minutes, until bbq sauce is warmed.)
I’m also still on the hunt for an easy but yummy turkey meatball recipe for Day 14. Please share in the comments below!