Sauté chopped carrots & zucchini in olive oil until tender. Add spaghetti sauce & serve over noodles.
Life has been happening lately.
I’ve been following my latest two menu plans, but haven’t had time to share them and link them up- until today!
So instead of a 15 or 16 day menu plan, I’ve combined them to make a 30 day menu plan!
My Thanksgiving post is still in the works, so I’ll have that up soon- I hope!
Randomness from last menu: I never tried the fish like I planned to last time. I chickened out. PLUS, I couldn’t find a tilapia that seemed to be safe. What brands do y’all use? Please and thank you!
This menu has chicken, turkey, pork and meatless meals. I’m starting to really enjoy our meatless meals. I’d love to eat more veggies and less meat. We shall see…
latest only 30 day menu plan!!!
1. Taco Crescents & Steamed Broccoli
2. Sweet & Sour Chicken (sub flax eggs & liquid aminos), Rice & Steamed Broccoli
3. Honey Mustard Pork Chops & Baked Potatoes
4. Coconut Vegetable Curry Soup with Rice (I’ve linked to this several times & FINALLY made it. It is yummy! Even SG liked it!)
5. Mexican Stuffed Peppers (Sub ground turkey breast, use homemade taco seasoning, & make own tomato paste) & Cilantro Lime Rice
6. Crockpot BBQ Drumsticks, Baked Potatoes & Carrots
7. 0 Point Soup & Homemade Bread
8. Mojo Pork Tenderloin, Tater Tots & Zucchini
9. Arroz con Pollo & Puerto Rican Flavored Black Beans
10. Arroz con Pollo Leftovers
11. Chicken Tacos (Can make ahead & freeze. I did!)
12. Meatless Veggie Spaghetti
13. Chicken Curry (make homemade cream of chicken), Rice & Carrots
14. Mexican Pizza Bites (Sub ground turkey breast, use homemade taco seasoning, homemade refried beans & Daiya “cheese”)
15. Crockpot Lentil Soup
16. Chicken Salad Sandwiches & French Fries
17. Picadillo Tater Tot Casserole (I’ll share this new recipe soon!)
18. Maple Pumpkin White Bean Quesadilla
19. Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops, Baked Potatoes & Steamed Cauliflower (make of cream of chicken & use homemade ranch mix)
20. Turkey Nachos (season ground turkey like picadillo)
21. Garlic Chicken Drumsticks, French Fries & Broccoli
22. “Cheesy” Taco Crescents (use leftover chicken from day 21) & Leftover Broccoli
23. White Bean Lemon Potato Soup & Homemade Bread (use bread link from Day 7)
24. Leftover Soup or Arroz con Pollo Soup & Bread & Vegan Butter
25. Baked Ranch Pork Chops (make homemade ranch: see note at bottom of menu, coat chops in ranch, coat in safe panko bread crumbs), Baked Sweet Potatoes & Sautéed Zucchini
26. BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, Tater Tots & Steamed Spinach
28. Soymilk Ice Cream for Dinner!!!!
29. Coconut Vegetable Curry & Rice (see link for Day 4)
30. Lentil & Sweet Potato Shepherd’s Pie
Here are the links to the subs & homemade mixes:
Homemade Ranch Dry Mix
Homemade Ranch Dressing
(For Dressing, use the above Ranch Dry Mix link and use Just Mayo or other vegan mayo & sub non-dairy milk. I use SO Delicious Original Coconut Coffee Creamer. It’s very neutral in taste and the ranch flavor shines through.)
Homemade Cream of Chicken Soup
Homemade Taco Mix
Also, you may be wondering why on Black Friday we are having safe ice cream for dinner. It is SG’s birthday and I told her she can have whatever she wants for dinner- even ice cream. So of course, that’s what she chose! I’m guessing the Huzz and I will gorge on Thanksgiving leftovers, anyway. You only turn 4 once- may as well live it up! 🙂